Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Piddle

Sometimes life has a few surprises. I was working on a sketch of a tree with attitude after seeing Will Terry's blog of his fabulous tree. When I saw IF subject was GROUNDED and thought I would get it done. Well it took longer to do but then I added a few things because I had some other thoughts of what might piss off a tree and bring on attitude.
About the current subject on IF PREPARED I am preparing to do up an e-book and this I prepared as a promo and practice of technic. I know I am pushing it. I will be posting my work for the book if you want to check back to see later this week or next. It will be riveting, thrilling , mind blowing but seriously it is going to be for children under five who like to look at pictures. It maybe of interest, just saying.

3 comments:

  1. Love the tree face, I would be agree too! I'm also working on a tree face at the moment, lovely to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic style! I love the dog, so cute. I really like the style of those trees in the background, too. Really great details. And good luck on your Ebook!

    ReplyDelete

You rock and thanks for your comments.